Mother I love you. Mother I miss you!

 I was a girl without tear

People said I don't have a heart
But now that you are gone
I tear every single day
Now I know
Now I know
I was saving all the tears for you...

Mother, I miss you, so terribly.
Mother, I miss your smiles
Mother, I miss your laughter
Mother, I miss your upbeat spirit
Mother, I miss how you looked at me
Mother, I miss even the way you look when you were upset with me

Mother, I am so regret that I didn't spend more time with you
Mother, I am so regret that I didn't hug you more
Mother, I am so regret that I didn't tell you I love you more often
Mother, I am so regret that we did not have a big celebration on your last birthday!

Oh lord, only if I knew how little time I would have with you...
Only if I knew how little time I would have with you...

I said I didn't want to know the future, because the future might frighten me.
How wrong was I?
I wish I had known
I wish I had known
I would spend more time with you
I would hug you every day that I was with you
I would tell you how much I love you every single day
I would have a huge birthday celebration inviting all your friends!

Mother I love you
Mother I miss you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness