A great evening @Hollywood Bowl. A must go when I come back with kids


Wed. Jul 12, 8:00 PM
Jazz at the Bowl, Latin Jazz Night: India, Arturo Sandoval & Cachao

Cachao and Arturo were amazing. I did not really know Cachao or Arturo before I went to the concert. But, their performance really inspired me. Arturo can play so many music instruments. I was thinking, of course, he has his lifetime to learn all these instruments. And if I am an musician, I would probably do the same. I can see his passion with music. In my next life, I seriously want to be an artist as my career.

India was great too. I had India's CD, which I did not enjoy as much, but seeing her live performance was a different thing.

It was a great evening. Hollywood Bowl is a great place for concert. In New York, we cannot really conduct any conversation during a lot of concerts. Over at the Hollywood bowl, the sound system is so great, I can have conversation with my friends, and still be able to listen to the concert, while not bothering other audiences.

The one thing we noticed is that folks there are not as wild as those in NY or Miami. In NY or Miami, a Latin Jazz concert like this will get a lot of people stand up and dance along. There, almost everyone was sitting quietly, watching, rather than dancing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness