It has been so long...

It has been so long I did not blog. GLO discovered what I wrote, and was upset that I wrote about him. So, I stopped. However, I think I missed so much of our life not recording. Last night, I was trying out Yahoo 360, and their photo service. I was using a very, very old computer. Looking for photo to upload, I discover some very old digital photo take back in 2001. Just about 5 years ago. What a moment. The kids were so little, so adorable. Oh, what a beautiful moment! BLO was so cute... He was the happiest, cutest little one.

I am going to start to blog again. I have to record all the wonderful moments of my life, with my family. They are all so beautiful, and there is nothing wrong about sharing beautiful moments, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness