5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness

The body is subject to sickness.  we are not immune.  no one is immune. 

Suffering stress is part of the human condition, specifically the sickness.

Setting in the body with the breath with the body.  how to have a sense of freedom in the midst of sickness.  

Dropping in the contemplation into the body, a more stable available ready space. Let it vertebrate.  Later will drop in the body the reflections as if the pebble in the water.  Making space for emotions, or planting seeds for you to be with the reflection throughout the day.

I am subject to aging, I am of nature to age.  Aging is inevitable.

All the practice we do, with sitting, with meditation, consider all the waves in the ocean, the waves will always be there, better and better with bigger waves.

For today/s practice, my invitation is as if there is any sickness and working the sickness and befriending this body's nature.  noticing the narratives with mindfulness befriending them because seeing them is really the first step of working with them.

another aspect of reflection to realize that the nature to get sick is part of human life.  there are vitality of good health. how to use it today that you are given good health.  living according to your values when you are healthy.  

When you are healthy, to live according to your value.  When you are ill, live according to your value. sickness is a human condition, just like me and just like everyone else.  To hold this reflection close to heart, as you are walking as you are making food, eating, exercise, as you interact with your loved one, drop it in drop it into your body.  I have not gone beyond sickness, i have not gone beyond sickness.

1. I am of the nature to grow old; there is no way to escape growing old.

2. I am of the nature to have ill health; there is no way to escape having ill-health.

3. I am of the nature to die; there is no way to escape death.

4. All that is dear to me and everyone I love are of the nature to change. 
     There is no way to escape being separated from them.

5. My deeds are my closest companions. I am the beneficiary of my deeds. 
    My deeds are the ground on which I stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing