Five Daily Re-collections (5) - Action (Karma) - 08.20.2020

 Whatever seeds are planted, the correspondent fruits are reaped.  

Actions of the mind - thoughts that you are planting in your mind, in your heart, are considered action.  we are not free from the karma effect.

Actions of your speech.

Your actions matter. Be mindful of your actions.  Reflect on the seeds you are planting.

1. I am of the nature to grow old; there is no way to escape growing old.

2. I am of the nature to have ill health; there is no way to escape having ill-health.

3. I am of the nature to die; there is no way to escape death.

4. All that is dear to me and everyone I love are of the nature to change
     There is no way to escape being separated from them.

5. My deeds are my closest companions. I am the beneficiary of my deeds
    My deeds are the ground on which I stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness