5 Daily re-collection (4) - Change / Separation 08.21.2020

I will be separated from all that is dear to me.  non-attachment.  to enjoy, but not to be clingy. 

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get 'cause nothing I have is truly mine - Life for Rent - Dido.


1. I am of the nature to grow old; there is no way to escape growing old.

2. I am of the nature to have ill health; there is no way to escape having ill-health.

3. I am of the nature to die; there is no way to escape death.

4. All that is dear to me and everyone I love are of the nature to change
     There is no way to escape being separated from them.

5. My deeds are my closest companions. I am the beneficiary of my deeds
    My deeds are the ground on which I stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness