A day with Jack Welch Management Institute Student & Alumni Advisory Executive Board


I am on the executive board of the Student & Alumni Advisory Board of the Jack Welch Management Institute.  I graduated from JWMI December of 2017.  When I was considering enrolling for the executive MBA program back in 2014, many people advised me against it, quoting that I am a very experienced leader and management, and really would not be able to learn anything from the school.  After being in the program, I would have to say that they are quite wrong.

Although I knew the material quite well, given that I was a Business major in my undergraduate study, I learned so much more from the program.  With my work experience, and along with the class materials, discussions among the class, and many case studies, my learning amplified tremendously.

I am grateful to Jack Welch and Suzy Welch to have developed this very affordable, remote learning eMBA program.  So many people can really take advantage and grow from this program.  I hope to be able to contribute and do my part to help the program grows.  -- Mai Wah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness