I am back!

I stopped blogging many years ago, because my older boy did not like to see tidbits of his life in public.  He actually asked me to unfriend his classmates on Facebook since his friends often got to know my where about in details before he did from the Facebook feeds (I was a heavy travelers then, and even more now).   But, what is my life about if I don't talk about my boys and my husband?  So, I stopped blogging.

I do not blog because I want readership.  I blog because I want to write down my feeling somewhere.  Can I have a secret diary?  Of course I can, and I used to have one when I was in elementary school.  But, I really do not care for privacy.  I am an open book.  I love my life, my family, my friends and everything about me and what's surrounding me.  I am a person of integrity, and do right in accordance to my standards (I don't care much about other people's standards).  There is nothing for me to hide, but a lot for me to share.  My love for life, my life for my family, friends, and my love for everything God has given me.  Thus, I like to publish, and do not ever have problem talking about myself, my past and my dream.

Now, my kids are grown up, and I am stepping into 75% of my lifespan and heading to the end of my life.  As I was applying for Google Local Guide event, there is one entry asking for the URL of my blog address.  If there is anytime to get back to blogging, I think this is the right time.  After all these years, I think I can let go of what my kids want of me, and do more of what I love for myself.

So, I am returning, and I hope to be even more seriously in my writing to share my moments.

       ---  A New Yorker who love life, travel, and everything about living!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea meditation - Plum Village

Mindfulness of Breathing

5 Daily Recollections (2) - Sickness